Install and update WordPress themes and plugins directly from your Git repository via GitHub, Gitlab or Bitbucket.
"Git Installer" works with public and private repositories, different branches, subdirectories and even allows automated updates via webhooks. Furthermore, plugins or themes are automatically recognised and validated and it also supports must use plugins and multisite installations.
Install and update Plugins from Git repositories
Integrated WordPress update process
Must Use Plugin support
Install from subdirectories
Pricing and Support
"Git Installer" is licensed under the MIT licence and is thus available free of charge as open source software for private and commercial use. Unlike other similar plugins, there is no pro version, but all features are included in this version.
We depend on your support. In order to actively involve you in the further development, we have set up a GitHub Sponsors page. Various sponsorship packages with different benefits can be booked via this page.
Thank you for being part of the project! ❤
- You support the further development of "Git Installer".
- If wanted, your name and URL will appear on: git-installer.com/supporter
- Your company supports the further development of "Git Installer".
- If wanted, your company name or logo together with your URL appear on: git-installer.com/supporter
- You or your company support the further development of "Git Installer".
- If wanted, your name or logo together with your URL will be displayed in large in the Gold section on: git-installer.com/supporter